[British-cars] "FP" series keys?

Simon Matthews simon at matthews-family.org.uk
Mon Apr 2 01:00:58 MDT 2012

A little over a year ago, I found someone in the UK who has a stash of
british car keys already cut to codes. He had advertised on
www.mgcars.org.uk, but I don't see a current advertisement on that site by
him. Most of the keys he had are somewhat used, but send him an email and
ask what he has. I still have his contact information if anyone wants it.

Simon