[British-cars] Castrol LMA Brake Fluid Question

Andrew Mace herald1200 at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 15:18:08 MDT 2012

I've no way of knowing for sure, but I suspect the only real change was the
inclusion of the word "Synthetic" on the bottle!?

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us