[British-cars] Need two 6volt batteries to fit '65 MGB

Barney Gaylord barneymg at mgaguru.com
Wed Mar 14 14:22:23 MDT 2012

The battery size youi want is 17HF.
Perhaps the most obvious is Interstate Battery
http://www.interstatebatteries.com/cs_eStore/Search.aspx/?dsNavigation=Ntk~SearchGroup|17hf%20battery|3|

Enter zip code to find dealers near you

If you have time to browse, do a web seach for "17HF battery".

If you want a tar-top that says "LUCAS" on the side, see here:
http://www.antiqueautobattery.com/batteries/british/17HF.html

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com