[British-cars] Good Bye

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Mon Apr 1 14:55:50 MDT 2013

I don't understand the concept of leaving.  Since traffic is light, it's virtually no effort at all to stay.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier