[British-cars] Good Bye

Fred Talmadge fredtalmadge at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 16:47:40 MDT 2013

Well I've cut down my collection from 2 to 1 by finally realizing I was
never going to ge the Elva Courier running.  Now with more room in the
garage I've spent more time getting the Lotus Elan running good and
enjoying it more.  Yea like many I pay more attention to the marque
specific sites, in my case LotusElan.net but I'll never get tired of the
British Car list.  You just never know maybe someone will offer up a real
nice MGB for a great price.