[Buick-rover-v8] Edelbrock 500 at high altitude

RockStar30cars at aol.com RockStar30cars at aol.com
Thu Oct 20 23:13:34 MDT 2011

I sent this to you last week,
(For 4000 feet, I'd just try the next leaner needle/jet size in there, and
keep your foot out of it, unless you're at that altitude.)

I sure enjoy modern engine management. ;)

Alvin (TopDogRover) I have 5 of 15 1980 SD1's parting out if anyone  needs
parts!
Alvin (the hoarder)
59 Hillman Minx Wagon
61 Jaguar MK2
63 Hillman Super Minx
64 Rover P5
66 Cadillac De Ville Conv
66 Sunbeam Alpine Series 5
67 Morris Minor 1275
67 Sunbeam Alpine Series 5
69 Sunbeam Alpine Coupe (looks like Cuda) 3
71 Datsun Wagon 510 (2)
73 Datsun Wagon 610
73 Triumph TR6
75 Yamaha Enduro 250, (125 gave to my niece for 13th Birthday)
76 Chevy Luv
76 Datsun Wagon 710
76 Toyota Corona MK2 Wagon
78 Yamaha YS 750
78 Yugo
80 Rover SD1 (15)
80 Triumph Spitfire
88 Jaguar XJS
89 Jeep YJ
91 Honda Civic Coupe (4 sale)
93 Range Rover LWB
07 Pontiac G6

In a message dated 10/17/2011 1:17:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,