I`m in !

Walt & Zoe Harrison harrison@olywa.net
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 17:46:40 -0700

I believe everyone is aware ... it was announced at the last club meeting,
and has been added to the club calendar.  We're looking forward to it.

Walt

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Day" <britishcarranch@hotmail.com>
To: <cahc@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 5:28 PM
Subject: I`m in !

Everyone aware of the end of  Aug invitation to join Laurie and I at our
Wenatchee home ( the British Car Ranch ) for a day of fun .... meeting--tech
session--BBQ--NAPA store discount ???

We are truly excited about the whole thing !!! We have parking for up to 200
so don`t be shy.  Ours is a 2 acre lot in the country , with an 1918
farmhouse and a 7000 sq ft barn/shop . the closest 2 neighbors are car nuts
too. One is 54 Chev`s the other modifies street rods for a living !
So there`s plenty of room and things to see , and even a couple of surprises
, so make plans NOW !

steve and Laurie Day