Help with 100-6 clutch ...

Jeff Krida JeffK@cruisewest.com
Thu, 08 Apr 2004 10:40:32 -0700

Don't know if his shop is convenient for you, or if his price is the cheapest,
but every time I need something I can't do, Tom Eller gets it done right for
me the first time. You can reach him at (206)283-1107. He is near Fisherman's
Terminal near the Ballard Bridge.

>>> "Walt & Zoe Harrison" <harrison@olywa.net> 04/08/04 10:27AM >>>
can anyone help Doug?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Greenway" <dgreenway@simonds.cc>
To: "'Walt & Zoe Harrison'" <harrison@olywa.net>
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 8:54 PM
Subject: RE: I`m in !

Walt,
     I am really glad the club is on Email. Trying to make club meetings is
about as easy as taking care of the "honey dews" when I get back at the end
of each week. Unfortunately my job requires me to travel nearly every week.
It's not real exciting but it pays the bills. I'm trying to find someone to
put a new clutch and pressure in my 100-6 as I just don't have the time to
do it myself. If you know anyone could you pass it on to me?
Many Thanks,
Doug

Doug Greenway
Western Regional Manager