CAHC at the Greenwood Car Show, June 26

Byron Krystad bkrystad@drizzle.com
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 14:49:51 -0700

Of course I forgot something. If you are entering and joining the group
Saturday morning, please send me email directly so I can have a checklist of
people to make sure we have everyone at 8:00. Thanks!

-Byron

-----Original Message-----
From: cahc-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:cahc-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf
Of Byron Krystad
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 2:47 PM
To: Cahc@autox.team.net
Subject: CAHC at the Greenwood Car Show, June 26

Greenwood Car Show
Saturday 26 June

The show is open to the public at 10AM and all cars need to be parked until
around 4:00PM. (There are too many pedestrians to allow moving cars much
earlier than that). As indicated in the entry application, cars are parked
on a first come, first serve basis, so cars that want to park as a group
need to arrive and be in line together.

My suggestion for those of us attending is to assemble in the Woodland Park
Zoo south parking lot at 8:00AM and then drive up Phinney AVE and Greenwood
AVE together to the lineup in the center turn lane.

Directions to the Woodland Park Zoo south parking lot: From northbound our
southbound I-5, take the 50th Street exit (#169).  This is the exit on the
north end of the I-5 ship canal bridge north of downtown Seattle. Drive west
on 50th Street for 1 mile to the 5-way lighted intersection with Greenlake
Way and Stone Way. Stay in the right lane and cross straight through the
intersection to continue on 50th Street. There will be signs indicating that
the zoo is straight ahead. In another .5 mile, you'll drive underneath
Hwy99. On the west side of the underpass is a stoplight on Fremont AVE. Turn
right at the stoplight into the south entrance to the zoo. Just look for the
Healeys in the large parking lot (no speed bumps, I checked).

For more information, check out
http://www.greenwood-phinney.com/pages/special_events/carshow.asp

It's a fun show, see you there!

-Byron Krystad