NorthWest Meet

Alejandro Athie athiealejandro@hotmail.com
Sun, 03 Oct 2004 16:01:02 -0700

Elly and I, we both second Jahn and Doris opinion. Unfotunately we, too, had
to take our BJ9 but realized the great effort and wonderful job made by Jan
& Dennis Saxon, Lois Buhman ad Jean Plewman-Smith in organizing and made it
come to a happy ending this year's Northwest Meet.
John Snyder asked us to thanks and congratulate all the organizers of the
Northwest Meet for the success achieved.

Elida & Alex Athie