Northwest Meet Hwy 2 Tour #2

Alejandro Athie athiealejandro@hotmail.com
Wed, 08 Sep 2004 21:24:54 -0700

Meeting either in Woodinville or Monroe is good to me, provided we know
exactly where to meet. The most important thing to me is the timing. After
meeting in Woodinville wouldn't take long to go to Monroe and probably meet
some more people there. The people coming from the peninsula are tied to the
ferry schedules. It would be probably good to know their preferences.

About the lunch place, I agree that it would be better to meet in a small
town with less parking problems and easier to get tables for everybody in
one seating. Waterville looks good to me.
Depending on the timing, a stop in Grand Coulee Dam might be a good rest
place, provided we have enough time. Looks good to me.

On the subject of meeting at 8:00, it all depends on where. As you say, this
should be coordinated with the people coming from the peninsula that depend
on the ferries. I know they like to have some time margins.

On all of the above, I'm flexible and we can adapt to almost anything
reasonable!
Let's all the interested parties keep in touch to define this ASAP.

Alex Athie