Hwy #2 Tour # 2 to Post Falls, ID

Jim McDermott jmcd206@msn.com
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 21:11:09 -0700

Guys & Gals,

The meet is from Friday Sept. 17 travel and arrival day through Sunday Sept
19th, check out date.

Our resort is Templins Resort, Post Falls, ID

Phone number for reservations: 1-800-283-6754

Tour #2 meets/leaves at 8:00 am in Woodinville at Starbucks 13780 NE 175th
Woodinville, WA 98072

We tour Hwy 2 across Steven Pass.

Our first stop is at the rest stop west of the Lake Wenatchee turn off.

Through Leavenworth and left at Wenatchee and across to Waterville for lunch.

Depending on time we will take a little side trip to Grand Coulee Dam for a
rest stop.

Byron Krystad is looking into a route through Spokane so that we may be able
to avoid I-90.

Total mileage from Monroe about 287 miles.

See the web page for more meet details (Front Page under Headlines & on the
Events Page)

 http://cascadeahc.homestead.com/home.html<http://cascadeahc.homestead.com/ho
me.html>

Thanks

Jim McDermott

Cascade Austin Healey Club

Tour #2, tour guide, ramrod, trail boss, what ever!!!