Request for info re: Bugeye

paul kneevers evilknee@yahoo.com
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:25:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all, My name if Paul Kneevers, I am a new/old
Bugeye owner. I've been working on my car for a bit
now since acquiring it. My question is:

Can I put a wiper motor from a MKIII into my MKI
Bugeye?

Or should I buy stock in Rain-X?

Sorry to hear about Brian Reston. RIP to the lad!

Which is why we've been breaking in our new/old Bugeye
slowly, sussing out the issues one by one. Had a roll
bar when purchased, now it even has safety belts, Whoo
HOooo! Have now done all starter components, rear
shocks, battery, rebuilt the heater hose components
(someone had them reversed) and brake shoes! Car had
all previous service records included since the 70's
when we got it!!

Thanx for anyone who responds in advance. Cheers to
everyone keeping these things running!!

Cordially,

Paul Kneevers
body # AN5L23175
engine # 10CC-DA-H-32630

Don't hesitate to contact us!!

p.s. We're looking forward to making our first meet
with this thing, it's quite an amazing original
unrestored car. Finally I've been motivated to clean
the garage!!