New Healey Parts for Sale

Walt & Zoe Harrison harrison@olywa.net
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 07:41:46 -0800

If anyone is interested, please contact John.

NFI, Walt

----- Original Message -----
From: johnnywells@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 09:21 AM
Subject: New Healey Parts for Sale

Mr. Hill, Mr. Harrison, and Mr. Breckenridge,

Please excuse my intrusion.

My name is John Wells and I am active in the Northwest MG Club, but I have
couple of Healey parts I'd like to sell -- a steel gas tank (standard, with
shipping damage repaired) and a very nice rear disc brake conversion from
Dennis Welch (pic attached).  These are parts from my Dad's collection and I
don't know the specific application.  Unfortnately, my family no longer owns a
Healey.

I am offering the tank for $100 and the disc conversion for $800 (cost from
Dennis Welch is around $1200 with the current exchange rate).  The rear discs
are currently at Brooklands for display/sale to anyone interested.

Please direct my e-mail to anyone interested; and of course, I am available to
answer any questions.

Thank you,

John

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of kids 195.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DSC00392.jpg]