Greenwood Car Show, Meeting & BBQ

Jim McDermott jmcd206@msn.com
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 21:07:08 -0700

The Greenwood car show is this Sat. June 25th.  If you are pre-registered, we
will meet for the show at the South Woodland Park Parking Lot (Right next to
the rose garden) at 7:45 so we can enter the show as a group and park
together.  See events page for more details.

We will also have a club meeting and picnic BBQ at the Southwest end of Green
Lake.  Stove #3.  The entrance is from 50th Street N. at the south end of the
park (just east of Aurora  Ave).   Picnic starts at 4:00 pm at the end of the
Car Show.  You do not have to be in the show to come to the picnic.  We have
the Stove area from 2:30 on and my son-in-law will be there with his BBQ
trailer early.
If you are coming to the BBQ could you let me know so we have an idea how much
to cook.  Jim McDermott jmcd206@msn.com<mailto:jmcd206@msn.com>  or (206)
935-3148