greenwood show

Byron Krystad bkrystad@drizzle.com
Wed, 4 May 2005 10:50:39 -0700

Yes, there will be an organized arrival of the Cascade club at the Greenwood
show on Saturday 25 June in Seattle.

It worked really well last year to meet at the south parking lot of the
Woodland Park Zoo around 7:45AM and depart there at 8:00AM sharp. That got
us through check-in in plenty of time and without any wait (less than ten
minutes total from parking lot to parking spot).

The south parking lot at the zoo is at the intersection of 50th Street and
Fremont AVE, just west of Aurora AVE. From I-5, take 50th Street west from
I-5 to the zoo entrance (follow signs to the zoo). From Aurora AVE, take the
45th/Zoo exit and go west on 46th to Fremont AVE. Turn right and drive north
to the zoo entrance and the parking lot.

Please pre-register! If you don't pre-register, you will need to come super
early (6:30-7:00) and likely you won't end up parking with the club.

Event information is posted at
http://www.greenwood-phinney.com/pages/special_events/carshow.asp.

Participant registration is at
http://www.greenwood-phinney.com/docs/Participant.pdf

This information will be posted on the club calendar at
http://my.calendars.net/cahc/ as well.

There will be a club barbeque at Golden Gardens after the show. Details
coming soon from the McDermotts.

Any questions, please contact me.
-Byron
bkrystad@drizzle.com