RUN TO THE RANCH--AUGUST

Steve Day britishcarranch@hotmail.com
Sun, 08 May 2005 14:33:51 +0000

Laurie and I are putting together the menu , working on the tour route and
thinking about the possible TLC topics , in anticipation of another
FANTASTIC club get together at our house in Wenatchee in Aug. !!

We want to extend a warm and enthusiastic invitation to every member and
family , to come join us for a great time Sat. ,  August 27 , we will start
with a big lunch at  noon inside the shop , then have the TLC in the main
part of the shop , and finish up with the club meeting....and dessert !!
Naturally , there will be abundant social time to meet and make new friends.
( by the way ...the shop is air-conditioned , the Aug heat won`t bother us !
) Last year , we all went to a great local Pub , and had a no host dinner
together----Love to do that again ! and then a tour the next morning to send
you on your way home !
                                     Question---any input on the topic for
the TLC ?  Send me your favorite topic you would like to hear about , I`ll
see if there is a popular one I might be able to cover . Last year`s was on
the 55mph Healey shake and went 2 hours with wonderful exchange of info BOTH
ways !!!                Maps , motel and more info will be coming   ,  Steve
and Laurie Day