NW Meet

Byron Krystad bkrystad@drizzle.com
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 19:52:23 -0700

An update for our I-5 plans: We've reserved passage on the Tswassenn-Duke
Point ferry for 12:45 on Friday the 23rd. Plenty of time to wind our way up
I-5, and it will put us in Campbell river around 5:00PM. We'll figure out
meeting points on I-5 (Smokey Point, Bellingham, whatever) closer to the
date. But if you want to target the 12:45 sailing, we'd be glad to see you!

-Byron

-----Original Message-----
From: cahc-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:cahc-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf
Of Jim McDermott
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 11:13 AM
To: Cascade-team-net List
Subject: NW Meet

Cascaders,
I have updated the web page with the latest information I have on the NW
Meet.
I have some preliminary information about a couple of groups that are going
up.  If you are planning on going up and want me to list your information so
that people can join you please e-mail me so that I can include it on the
web page.

Thanks
Jim McDermott
Cascade Austin Healey Club