Fw: new austin healey

Cascade Austin Healey Club cascadeahc@msn.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 08:10:53 -0700

Hi,
Cascade members I got this question through the Web page.  Has anyone used a
transport to move a car here?  What would be a good suggestion for storage.
In case the picture does not come through, it looks like a 100-Six Nasty Boy.
 Thanks
Jim McDermott
jmcd206@msn.com
----- Original Message -----
From: Sean Murphy<mailto:smurphwagon@gmail.com>
To: cascadeahc@msn.com<mailto:cascadeahc@msn.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 6:23 AM
Subject: new austin healey

Hi my name is Sean Murphy and I  need some advice on  having a Austin
Healey shipped from Florida. I will also need a to get a storage space
for the car. I have attached a picture. I live at 1st. and Broad St.
near downtown Seattle.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of IMG_0923 (Small).JPG]