Big Healey for sale?

Paul Grehan paulgrehan@shaw.ca
Wed, 04 Jan 2006 21:07:13 -0800

Hi,

I know it may seem odd me writing you out of the blue, however, I am trying
to find a Big Healey that might be for sale.

I am interested in all models but probably favour the BJ7 or BJ8 (phase 1).
I would also be very interested in a 100-4 (BN1 or BN2)

I have been looking for some time and while I have found several in the Mid
West and East Coast, I have not found any in the Northwest..    Before I go
ahead and bring one in for that area, I thought I would approach some people
at the local clubs as I would rather buy locally.

Do you know any that might be for sale or is there any way to post an add on
the site?

I can be reached by email here or by phone at 604-377-7095.

I apologize for the intrusion but would really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

Paul Grehan