John Snyder helyjohn@cablespeed.com
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:15:46 -0800

Hello Cascade Club!

I am looking for another Healey 3000 to restore.  NO, this has nothing to do
w/ the results of the BJ Auction.  My current restoration is almost finished
(1961 BN7 MK2, blue w/ ivory side panels and a correct navy blue leather
interior from Heritage).  If I don't have another Healey to restore, I will go
bonkers, as doing this is my hobby/entertainment/ relaxation.

Looking for a BN7 or BT7 tri-carb or 2 carb.  Totally disassembled is OK, but
need to verify just how much is there.  Rust in the usual places is OK.  Rust
in unusual places can be discussed.  Missing pieces can be discussed.   I have
spare engines/trans/O'd units.

Do you have a car that has been sitting around for XXX years, and you will
probably never do anything w/ it?  If I can't find one in the great NW, will
go "West of the Rocky Mountains" and BC.

John Snyder