UPDATE ON THE GREENWOOD AUTO SHOW

Walt & Zoe Harrison wzharrison@comcast.net
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 19:45:00 -0700

Dang, I am working, and sure am going to miss this show.
Have fun.

YAYL, Walt

----- Original Message -----
From: "Byron Krystad" <bkrystad@drizzle.com>
To: "'Cascade HealeyClub List'" <cahc@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 7:06 PM
Subject: FW: UPDATE ON THE GREENWOOD AUTO SHOW

See Skip's mail below. It appears the show has filled up for registration
and they are only taking 50 "day-of" registrations. If you have not
pre-registered, you will need to go as early as possible to get a spot. That
means you won't be parking with the group, as they fill up on an
"on-arrival" basis. But pre-registered folks will be there and will
eventually find our way through all those cars to see you!

Again, my cell phone is 206.276.7920. Please let me know if you go into the
show earlier than the group leaving the south zoo parking.

For those showing up at the south zoo parking lot, please be on time, we
will leave promptly.

-Byron

  _____