News update

Craig Anderson craigkanderson23@msn.com
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:18:06 -0700

Gang:

First of all I am happy to report that our layout lady, Jean Plewman-Smith is
now on the mend after several renditions of bronchitis, pneumonia,
streptococcus and other considerable upper-respiratory infections.  (Actually
I took this from talking to her on the phone.  After all, who wants to get
that close to Typhoid Mary?)

The other news of the year is that Reid Trummel is a Cascade member in good
standing and is our representative to the Austin-Healey Club of America.  His
email address is: sebring1955@yahoo.com<mailto:sebring1955@yahoo.com>.  Reid
is also the editor of Healey Marque, the official publication of the AHCA.  He
was formerly editor of the other publication of AHCUSA as well.  Reid will be
seen at some of our meetings and events with one or more of his beautiful cars
and some of his piles of junk.  Reid is most approachable and loves a good
story so feel free to tell him of your pride and joy, grumble a bit or ask him
for his opinion on something.

Hope to see you all soon,

Craig