Nelson

gary roose winrose1@nwinfo.net
Fri, 5 May 2006 14:47:10 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Byron Krystad" <bkrystad@drizzle.com>
To: "'John Snyder'" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>; "'Cascade HealeyClub List'"
<cahc@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:52 AM
Subject: RE: Nelson

> John, I haven't heard about anybody else's plans yet, Saturday or Sunday.
> But I would also be interested in leaving Sunday or perhaps even doing the
> whole thing Monday.
>
> -Byron Krystad
> Seattle

Behalf
> Of John Snyder
> Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 9:31 AM
> To: Cascade HealeyClub List
> Subject: Nelson
>
> Hello Cascade Club,
>
> I have heard of a couple of groups leaving for Nelson on Saturday, 7/22.
> Does anyone plan to leave the Seattle area on Sunday (either driving all
the
> way, or stopping in eastern WA and arriving in Nelson on Monday?  If so, I
> would like to hook up with them.
>
> John Snyder
> Port Townsend
> Byron

we are leaving from yakima on monday morning, but we plan to stop at grand
forks monday night and going on to nelson early tuesday.  I have responded
to john snyder,also. Kay & ken hunziker are traveling with us. so far we
don't know of anyone else from yakima going , although we have several
cascade club members here.

Jan & Gary Roose
winrose1@nwinfo.net