Vancouver ABFM in Van Dusen.

Walt & Zoe Harrison wzharrison@comcast.net
Tue, 16 May 2006 09:44:11 -0700

All,

The Vancouver ABFM is this coming weekend, what are your plans?

Neil & Lois are leaving Friday morning and returning Sunday.  They would
prefer not to drive up I-5 but will do so if that is the route others plan to
take.

Who is is going Friday?  Who is driving up Saturday morning?

Zoe & I are going by way of Victoria, BC. We're leaving Friday morning,
taking the Port Angeles to Victoria ferry and spending Friday night with
our Canadian friends.  We'll all be driving to Van Dusen on Saturday
morning via the Swartz Bay-Tsawwassen ferry.  See you in Van Dusen.

A topic to discuss at Van Dusen will be dates and routes to Nelson, BC
in July.  When we get back we'll post the options and general discussion.

Walt