2007 AH Calendar - Second Attempt

Reid Trummel editor_reid@hotmail.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:07:44 +0000

For some reason the "carriage throws" in my previous message did not carry
over into the version that went out, resulting in the word "Scroll" becoming
part of the URL for my website, meaning that it wouldn't work.  In any case,
please try:http://marquematters.blogs.com/online_edition(If it happens again
and, for example, the "(If" that begins this sentence becomes part of the URL,
just cut it off immediately after the word "edition".  Some day maybe they'll
work the bugs out of this Internet thingee...)Thanks.Reid TrummelPortland,
Oregon