Columbia Gorge Classic Rally, June 23

Reid Trummel editor at healeyclub.org
Mon Apr 9 22:36:45 MDT 2007

I hope that many of my fellow Cascade AHC members will
enter the Columbia Gorge Classic Rally & Tour slated
for June 23.  It is based out of Portland, beginning
and ending in the Portland area.  This is one of the
premier classic rallies in the western states, and a
great opportunity to get your Healey out on the road
in the company of other enthusiasts.

Check out the details at:

www.columbiagorgemgaclub.org
(click on link in the upper left corner for "Columbia
Gorge Classic")

This rally is unique in having three classes.  In
addition to the Standard Class, there is also a Novice
Class for those not experienced in TSD rallies, as
well as a Touring Class for those who don't want to
rally at all, but would like to enjoy the great roads,
great cars, and great fun of the event.

Hope to see you there!

Reid Trummel
Rally Master, 2007 Columbia Gorge Classic Rally & Tour