Cahc Digest, Vol 3, Issue 7

Mobelle65 at aol.com Mobelle65 at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 14:59:25 MST 2007

Haluk,

I talked it over with Arlene and we have desided to offer to:
Train ride from Tacoma to Salt Lake and drive your BJ home to  Seattle.

At no cost to you for US!

All you need to do is cover the Expenses. Train, food,  motel(two nites),fuel
and OIL!

We may possibly hook up with another friend and tour  Yellowstone / Glacier
at our extra cost.

My only condition is that I can wear a diguse so no one will  see that I am
driving a BJ car. After all I am a true Roadster man.

I would carry some spare parts that I would  bring.

                                                                Jim  Slostad
Feel free to call us at home 253-875-8866 or cell after 7pm  353 988-8767