NW Meet

phil daniels phil.danielsbn7 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 20:48:18 MDT 2007

I hope you are all as anxious as we are to be on the road next weekend.  It
looks like the weather is going to be great, and you know that the Millers
have planned a fun time for us. (I bet Doug can still get you in somewhere if
you have not reserved a place yet.)  This is nearly the last of our events
(though we have at least one more tour) for this year and I would hate to see
any of you not enjoying the top down weather again before next summer.  Our
cars were not built to be in the museum or the garage all the time, lets get
them on the roads.  Our road trip only took us 3200 miles and we are ready for
more.

CAHC President
Phil Daniels