NW Meet

Walt & Zoe Harrison wzharrison at comcast.net
Mon Sep 17 18:16:18 MDT 2007

    All,

     I agree with Alex, our NW Meet was really well done and enjoyable.

     Some of our Canadian Healeyists complimented us for being so
     friendly and putting on a "fun time".

     Doug is to be congratulated for connectling our event attendees with
     yet two more great car collections which the "average joe" would not
     have access to !  I gave up the "Wonderful Tea" session to see the
     collections and I was not disappointed !

     Keep Your Healeys Rolling and Rubber side down.

     zoe