Mt Baker tour postponed

phil daniels phil.danielsbn7 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 14:03:42 MDT 2007

Our fearless tour leader, Jim Slostad, has informed me that the Mount Baker
HIghway is closed because of the low snowlevel and high amounts of snow.
Therefore, the run to Mount Baker is being postponed until October 6, the
following Saturday.  Jim Slostad will follow up with further details next week
when things are more obvious as to what the weather is gonna do.  The forest
service right now is saying they will reopen the gate next weekend if the
weather warms.  We will plan on a run either way, and go to Fort Casey or
somewhere if not to Baker.  Look for Jim's update middle next week.

Phil
Daniels
CAHC President