08 Run To The Ranch

Steve Day britishcarranch at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 17:39:02 MDT 2008

SQUIRT YOU IN THE EYE, AND BLOWOUT ON THE ROAD!

This years Run to the Ranch on Aug 23rd, promises to be better than ever, and
Laurie and I are in full swing preparation for it!

Plan to arrive at 1pm, after your lunch, and gather in our 2400 sq. ft. air
conditioned shop for some social time, and at 2pm, we will begin the Tech
session. This years topics are:
The latest tire safety info, how to tell when it`s time for new one`s.
The Healey oiling system, particularly the rocker shaft and bushings, and the
effect on the oil pressure.
At 3pm we will head out on our mini-tour. This year we will get another
spectacular view of the Valley, from the East side of the river high on the
plateau, time for pictures and enjoying.
We will be back in the cool shop for dinner, the August club meeting, dessert
and then the rest of the evening will be open shop time for answers to your
own cars maintenance questions.
Each year we have 35 to 48 Healey friends attend, let`s see if we can break
the 50 mark this year!! We want so many people we have to have a satellite
meeting set up in the paint booth!
Laurie and I personally invite you, with or without your Healey, and
especially if you haven`t been able to make it to a previous one, or are brand
new to the club. Come have a great time with a superior group of people!
Steve and Laurie Day 509-662-5374
britishcarranch at hotmail.com
2512 number 2 canyon road
wenatchee  wa 98801
Two favorite Hotels are:
Best Western Chieftain Inn 1017 N. Wen Ave 887-203-8585
Holiday Inn Express 1921 N Wen Ave 800-465-4329