Can Be A Nut link correction

Beckie J Daniels bjd97 at juno.com
Mon Jul 7 16:27:26 MDT 2008

Since attachments aren't allowed by our mailing list....and the link
address is a long one and splits apart...
once you have the first part of the address in your browser, just add the
"(dot)htm" to the end and it will open.

:o)  Beckie

On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 13:38:16 -0700 Eric Dremel <edremel at comcast.net>
writes:
> I understand some are having difficulty with the link to the event
> detail.
> Attached is a copy of the flyer if you need it. As an alternative,
> you can
> find a link to the event from the CAHC Event Calendar or CAHC
> Homepage.
>
> Best,
>
> Eric
>

> On 7/7/08 8:57 AM, "Eric Dremel" <edremel at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Hello Cascaders!
> >
> > Follow the link below to view the latest update for next weekend9s
> Can Be A
> > Nut Drive & Hootenanny!

http://cascadeahc.homestead.com/files/Events/Nut-And-Bolts/CanBeANutDrive
_1_.htm