Rear License Plate Setup

Edie Anne Horn eagnhorn at msn.com
Thu Jul 10 20:55:08 MDT 2008

Ken,
It was nice talking to you today, sorry I didn't have information at hand to
solve you problem, but hopefully other Healey members on line will.  I've
included the club's web link that can be another source for answerw to
questions generated by the rebuilding of a Healey.  It is :
http://cascadeahc.homestead.com/home.html<http://cascadeahc.homestead.com/hom
e.html>

If you click the 'e-mail services' on the home page, instructions come up
showing you how to get onto the Cascade Club mailing list.  This is a good way
of sharing your pain with the rest of the club when you have a problem, and
likely get you a response that will solve the delema.

For those of you just joining us, Ken has a 1960 MK I and would like to see
(photos are good), or find out about the rear license plate setup.  The
"parts" he has ordered and received, don't match the setup on his Healey,
causing doubts and confusion.  Any one able to help this Healeyophyle?

Hope to eventually meet both you and your Healey someday Ken.  The website has
the listing of club outings for the year.

Nick Horn