AHCO August Event Invitation.

Walt & Zoe Harrison wzharrison at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 10:23:04 MDT 2008

(From Gary Jackson.)

Hi to all.  It looks like I was late in getting the info to Glen on time
for the August 16 meeting at my house for the newsletter.  So I thought I
would send it out to all of the AHCO members in my file.  Please help out
and spread the word.   Thanks;  Gary Jackson

August 16 meeting in Redmond

The meeting will be at Gary Jackson house at Eagle Crest Resort (588
Widgeon Rd, Redmond OR,  Phone 541-923-9766).  The day will start at
10:30 with a tour led by John Wilson.  We will gather at the Safeway
store in down town Silverton and proceed from there.  Please be filled up
with gas and ready to depart prior to 10:30.   There is a planed stop
along the way for a picnic, so bring a light lunch. You can call John at
541-221-9213 if you have questions. The tour should arrive at Eagle Crest
around 2:00 with the meeting around 3:00 followed by a Mexican Fiesta
with all of the timings.  Lodging has been arranged at the Redmond Inn
Motel (541-548-1091) for August 16 at a Rate of $65.00 +Tax.  Be sure to
say you are with the Austin Healey Group.  Any room not reserved by
August 4 will be released, so be sure to call early.  There will also be
a Sunday brunch, location yet to be determined, before everyone takes off
for home.  So come on over to the sunny side of Oregon for a great
weekend in the sun.