ABFM - Saturday 7/26/08

Horn, Granville GHorn at ci.kent.wa.us
Mon Jul 21 14:11:48 MDT 2008

Carlo,
It's still held at BCC in the south parking lots 4,6,8, and 10.  The
marques usually gets the better parking lots (read "shade"), with the
others spread out in the remaining areas.  See:
http://bellevuecollege.edu/about/around/directions/maps/main-parking.asp
There is a certain amount of grass between the parking lots that can be
utilized for sitting, but bring chairs, tables and whatever else makes
you comfortable.
Nick