Car of the year contest - mid year points tally

Eric Dremel edremel at comcast.net
Sun Jul 27 11:09:41 MDT 2008

CAHC Car of the Year Contest
Mid-Year Update & Points Tally as of 6/30/08

The first half of the 2008 driving calendar has flown by. What a busy season
it9s been! As of June 30th, 64 CAHC Members have participated in 17 events
earning a total of605 points in our Car of the Year Contest. This total also
includes points for CASCADE articles & pictures, web pictures, and the
British Car Week Mileage Bonus.

Congratulations to our mid-year points leader Beckie Daniels! Jim & Arlene
Slostad are in the runner up positions with Carlos Cruz, Lois Buhman, Phil
Daniels, Craig Anderson, Reid Trummel and Dave Stetler challenging! The full
points tally is attached for your review, a more detailed summary can be
found on the CAHC Homepage. Look for the blue COY tab just left of the black
guest sign in box.

If you have additional points to submit for things such as non-CAHC events,
New Member Referrals and BCW Mileage or if you feel your total is incorrect,
please contact Eric Dremel at edremel at comcast.net. Keep in mind that points
can be earned for participation in any event that involves your Healey so
give the contest flyer a second look! Please note that points are not
awarded for participation in the club9s monthly business meeting. Our
calendar for the second half of the year is full of great activities. Don9t
miss out on these upcoming events:

Oregon Club Tour - August 2
CAHC-Tyee Picnic - August 10
Run to the Ranch - August 23 & 24
Portland ABFM - August 29 - September 1
Kirkland Concous - September 7
Run to the Sea Rally - September 13 & 14
Northwest Meet - September 18 - 21
Mt. Baker Tour - October 4
CAHC Christmas Party - December 7

Summer seems to finally be here in earnest so make the most of our remaining
events and earn chances for some great prizes in the COY Contest! The CAHC
Activities Calendar has complete information on the above tours and frequent
updates as details change. Other tour ideas are welcome and encouraged! It9s
not too early to begin thinking about 2009!

CAHC Member COY Points through 6/30/08
Beckie Daniels 41
Jim Slostad 40
Arlene Slostad 36