August CAHC Events Summary

Jim McDermott jmcd206 at msn.com
Mon Jul 28 11:53:46 MDT 2008

Eric,
I saw
Bob & Marilyn Cole
Jan & Doris Johnson
Carlos Cruse
Chuck Breckenridge (no Car)
Bob Westcott (two cars and worked the event)
Jim & Terri McDermott
Steve & Bonnie Tate
Dwight & Connie Jones (no Car)
Dave Statler (no Car)
Dennis & Jan Saxon (no Car)
Bruce & Sue Jackson
Jerry Cathey
Frank & Sue Hosack (spelling?) (no Car)

there were most likely others but I missed them.

Thanks  Jim McDermott