Greenwood

Eric Dremel edremel at comcast.net
Mon May 19 06:41:46 MDT 2008

Haluk:

Information on the Greenwood Show can be found at
http://www.greenwoodcarshow.com/ and via link on the CAHC Calendar via our
website. All classic cars are welcome, this is not a Concours event. I
suggest you pre-register as the event is quite popular. They will allow you
to register the day of the event but only if there is space remaining which
is highly unlikely.

Not sure who from the club is attending so let's hear from those who are!

Eric Dremel
CAHC Activities Coordinator