BN7 for BT7 or BJ8

Carlos Cruz cruz.n.usa at gmail.com
Thu May 29 17:50:59 MDT 2008

Hey fellow Cascaders,

I thought I'd give this a shot before I explore other options.  Is there
anyone out there interested in trading (full or partial) their BT7, BJ8 or
other occasional 4-seater for a BN7 roadster?  Similar condition /
reliability expected - everything else is negotiable.  Mine runs like a top,
quick and very reliable and handles like a dream.  You can turn the key and
go anywhere in mine.  It's hard to enjoy the Healey when my kids visit,
hoping a back seat might help.  Please contact me off list if you wist to
explore this idea.

Cheers,
Carlos Cruz