Trunk Liner Kit

Edie Anne Horn eagnhorn at msn.com
Mon Apr 6 21:16:16 MDT 2009

Greetings,
I have just found out that the trunk liner kit I ordered three years ago, when
my vehicle went into the shop for repairs, is not the correct kit for my
Healey.  It seems I ordered one for a BN1 and BN2 (concours grade) from Moss
#249-912, when I need a BJ7 and BJ8, #249-930.  But my error can be your gain.
I'm offering the kit (still boxed with installations) for the same price as I
bought it, $186.95 and not the current price of $249.95 offered by Moss.  If
anyone is interested, please email me at
eagnhorn at msn.com<mailto:eagnhorn at msn.com> and I will try to reply as soon as
possible.
Ever so much wiser,
Nick