A great loss to our club.

phil daniels phil.danielsbn7 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 12:12:39 MDT 2009

Our Cascade Austin Healey Club lost a valuable member and friend yesterday,
Tuesday April14.  Our long time member and friend, Jim Slostad passed away in
recovery after open heart surgery to replace a valve.  Arlene is surrounded by
family and we all want to wish her well and to let her know she is in our
hearts and prayers.  Please refrain from calling her for now as she has much
to handle right now.  Arlene is consulting with family on funeral
arrangements and we will let you know what is decided as soon as it is
available.

In the meantime, please remember Jim as we all knew him as a very outgoing
friend who was always there for us when ever there was anything he could help
us with.  It is our turn now to help Arlene and to give her all the support we
can.

Phil Daniels
President, CAHC