NO CAHC meeting this month

phil daniels phil.danielsbn7 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 08:21:41 MDT 2009

All CAHC members.

In light of our loss of Jim, we are cancelling the Meeting next week, April
28th.  I do not know of any pressing business and I am afraid it would be very
difficult to get anything accomplished.  If you have something that needs to
come to the club, please get it to me and we will take care of it.  We will
see you at our May meeting and in the mean time get out in the sunhsine this
week.  We have the MG club Tulip Ralley this Saturday and the Van Deusen ABFM
in May.  Check the club website for more information.

Please pass this along to those who are not on the list of e-mail.

Phil Daniels,
President, CAHC