Fw: Anglo-Italian Drive and BBQ-info

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 18:39:37 MDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Karen Percival
To: neilandlois at comcast.net ; Tom Monacco ; Bill Bolton
Cc: John Stevens ; John Lowsley ; Earl Kagna ; Carly O'brien ; Don Manning ;
Stuart&Debby Manning ; Gordon Lloyd ; Gordie McLachlan ; Judy&Kent Lambert ;
Elaine ; jim morrison ; Karen Morrison ; Bob&Millie Poague ; PatandPaul Rogers
; Rob Mohr
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 11:13 AM
Subject: Anglo-Italian Drive and BBQ-info

To our friends to the South, we would like to extend and invitation to this
event.  Some of you will attend Van Dusen ABFM the weekend before, but for
those who don't attend and want something to do on your long weekend consider
this!
We have parking available for a few RV's (sorry no hookups), and a  newer
Motel 8- 4 minutes away (Hwy 1 interchange) www.super8langley.com ,

MAY 24, 2009 Sunday : Anglo-Italian Drive and BBQ
Hosted at Adrian and Karen Percival's (Tramore estate)

BBQ staring at 1 pm Cost $12 pp ca.
Coffee, light dessert. -
BYOB
 Ice and cups will be available

 This event has been a very successful blending of the two car clubs. It's
well attended, and an enjoyable day, so mark your calendar and plan on being
there!
Cars are displayed on the back lawns, with plenty of non-display parking
available in the front lawns.
Firepits to keep you warm if it's a cool day.
 Address:
26261 64B Ave Aldergrove, Langley Township.  (1-604-857-8857)
(Take Exit 264 off Hwy #1, go north, up and over the highway to 64B and turn
left.)
>From the south:
Take the Meridian, Lynden exit off of I-5, heading north. Go through the
Lynden Border crossing. Continue north over Highway 1, then turn left at 64 B
ave. (one block north of 64th) third property on your right, named Tramore
follow through the gate.