events

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 08:25:58 MDT 2009

We have a few weekends that are open for events for our club.  If you would
like to plan something, please give me a call.  I will give you the dates
available.

 Our club loved the Elbe train ride that Bob Findlay arranged years ago.  We
also love to see peoples car collections, have tours and picnics, etc.  Be
creative and do something we have never done before.

I will be home this week until Friday.  I leave for Rendezvous on Friday the
12th and will be home Sunday the 21st.

Thanks,  Lois Buhman  Activity Coordinator