upcoming events

Horn, Granville GHorn at ci.kent.wa.us
Tue Jun 23 17:02:55 MDT 2009

Our address is 20517 SE 222nd St., Maple Valley, but that is just where
we'll end up.  As noted on the website, we'll be meeting at the Cedar
River Park just off I-405, and will start the tour there.  I will have
copies of the route map and instructions should anyone wish a copy, just
in case they are separated from the group.  Hope to see you there.
Nick