Fw: Anglo-Italian BBQ-reminder

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Wed May 20 08:59:24 MDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Karen Percival
To: John Wilson ; John Lowsley ; Tom Monacco ; Walt&Zoe Harrison ; Donna
Brunhaver ; Bill Bolton ; neilandlois ; PatandPaul Rogers ; Stuart&Debby
Manning
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 7:01 PM
Subject: Anglo-Italian BBQ-reminder

To our friends to the South, we would like to extend and invitation to this
event.  Some of you have attended Van Dusen ABFM the weekend before, but for
those who didn't and want something to do on your long weekend consider this!
We have parking available for a few RV's (sorry no hookups), and a  newer
Motel 8- 4 minutes away (Hwy 1 interchange) www.super8langley.com ,

MAY 24, 2009 Sunday : Anglo-Italian Drive and BBQ

Austin Healey Owners Association of British Columbia

A reminder of a great upcoming Event that was raved about last year (except
for the pre-event Italian style leisurely drive, that is!)

MAY 24, 2009 Sunday: Anglo-Italian Drive and BBQ

Hosted at Adrian and Karen Percival (Tramore Estate)

 BBQ starting at 1 pm Cost $12 pp.

Coffee,  light dessert. -

BYOB

 Ice and cups will be available

 This event has been a very successful blending of the two car clubs. It's
well attended, and an enjoyable day, so mark your calendar and plan on being
there!

Cars are displayed on the back lawns, with plenty of non-display parking
available in the front lawns.

Fire pits to keep you warm if it's a cool day.

 Address:

26261 64B Ave Aldergrove, Langley Township.  (1-604-857-8857)

(Take Exit 264 off Hwy #1, go north, up and over the highway to 64B and turn
left.)

(one block north of 64th) third property on your right, named Tramore,  follow
through the gate.

See you on Sunday!!!