No subject

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Oct 1 18:40:33 MDT 2009

Last official Cascade tour of 2009.  The Jim Slostad Mt. Baker tour.

Yes, it will happen no matter what the weather.  You are welcome to drive your
BJ 9.

Departures:

Friday tour to Anacortes; 10:30- 11:00 AM at Smokey Point  Haluk and Maggie
will lead.

Saturday round trip tour to Mt. Baker lead by Gordy Gardner.  Leaving
Starbucks at Southcenter at 8:30 AM and Smokey Point Rest Area at 9:30 AM.
Meet up with Canadians and Haluk's group at Glacier about 11:00 AM.

We have a member living in Glacier.  If you have trouble and cannot reach
anyone else, call Bruce Taylor  360-599-1043

Remember to bring a lunch.  We may have to find a dry and warm spot to eat it.
Hmmm, wonder where that will be. :)

My cell number is: 206-267-8056

Cheers and drive safely.  Lois