activities

Neil and Lois neilandlois at comcast.net
Fri Oct 30 12:13:05 MST 2009

Please put December 6th on your calendar.  That is the date of our annual
Christmas party.  It will be at Arlene Slostad's house in Puyallup starting at
1 PM.  More information of what food item to take and the gift exchange will
follow.

Also, I highly recommend you make your reservations for the hotel in Eugene
for the Rendezvous and the hotel in Chelan for the NW Meet.  People have been
sad that they were unable to get a reservation for various meet hotels because
they waited too long.  If you decide later that you cannot attend the meet,
you can cancel your hotel reservation------check the policy for cancellation
with the hotel.

Rendezvous in Eugene--June 28-July 2
Valley River Inn 1-800-543-8266

NW Meet  September 16th-19th  (or you can arrive on Friday the 17th)
Best Western lakeside Lodge  509-682-4396

It always helps to say the Austin Healey meet and the name of the meet.

Lois Buhman
Activity Coordinator