NW Meet - not

Richard Bittmann edmyed at harbornet.com
Sun Sep 20 11:47:04 MDT 2009

The Bittmann's won't be going to McMinnville next week.  Here's a little ditty
about it with help from Credence Clearwater Revival:

Seems just about a year ago, I set out on the road
Seekin' my fame and fortune, lookin' for that concours gold

Things got bad, and things got worse, I guess you know the tune

Oh, Lord, stuck in ODrive again

Rode in on the Healey but I'll be walkin' if I go

I was hopin' to improve it, must be seven months or more

Ran out of time and money, now they took my friends too

Oh, Lord, stuck in ODrive again

The man from the (AHUSA) magazine (Roger) said I was on my way

Somewhere I lost connection, ran out of gears to flay

I made one more try, a one night stand, looks like my plans fell through

Oh, Lord, stuck in ODrive again

If I only had a dollar for ev'ry gear I've flung

And ev'ry time I had to work while people sat there dumb

You know, I'd catch the next Healey down to McMinnville

Oh, Lord, stuck in ODrive again

Oh, Lord, stuck in ODrive again

Oh, Lord, stuck in ODrive again

Oh, Lord, stuck in ODrive again